- A Teacher Who Was More Than a Teacher
- Teach Him if You Can
- Leadership and Youth
- Developing Leaders From Within – A Case Study
- Leadership Is Being Involved In the World and Other Lives
- What Do You Want To Achieve With Your Team Building Program?
- Some Common Problems in Company Teams That Negatively Impact Progress
- Is Team Building Your Ultimate Objective? Or Is Team Building The Means To An End?
- What is leadership? Leadership quotes – 4
- What is leadership? Leadership quotes – 3
Should Managers manage their staff in order to achieve the team targets?
Or should they empower and liberate their staff to do greater things?
By his exemplary conduct, acts of kindness and compassion, humility, generosity, faithfulness and loyalty he inspired and molded several generations of young men.
Teach him if you can, Teach him to sell his brawn and brain to the highest bidders but never to put a price-tag on his heart and soul.
For me, leadership is an act — a decision to take a stand, or step, in order to encourage, inspire or motivate others to move with you. What’s more, the most effective leaders do not rely on their title, or positional power, to lead. Rather, their ability to use their own personal power combined with their use of strategic influence are what make them effective.
Most leaders have a sense of insecurity which manifests itself in the need for respect, recognition, rewards, applause etc. The secure leader will be focused on the mission and the team, and not on his/her own glory.
A true leader on the other hand would not only develop his or her life and career but would be equally if not more involved in helping others develop and succeed.