- A Teacher Who Was More Than a Teacher
- Teach Him if You Can
- Leadership and Youth
- Developing Leaders From Within – A Case Study
- Leadership Is Being Involved In the World and Other Lives
- What Do You Want To Achieve With Your Team Building Program?
- Some Common Problems in Company Teams That Negatively Impact Progress
- Is Team Building Your Ultimate Objective? Or Is Team Building The Means To An End?
- What is leadership? Leadership quotes – 4
- What is leadership? Leadership quotes – 3
By his exemplary conduct, acts of kindness and compassion, humility, generosity, faithfulness and loyalty he inspired and molded several generations of young men.
Leadership is stepping out of your comfort zone and taking risk to create reward. – Katie Easley, founder, Kate Ryan Design
For me, leadership is an act — a decision to take a stand, or step, in order to encourage, inspire or motivate others to move with you. What’s more, the most effective leaders do not rely on their title, or positional power, to lead. Rather, their ability to use their own personal power combined with their use of strategic influence are what make them effective.
“As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
Many organizations invest time and money for events to help team members bond together and function more effectively as a team; staff return from these outings with a lot of enthusiasm and excitement, yet results are hard to quantify and short term at best.
People have become used to working independently and view collaboration as a nuisance. Staff may not feel mutually accountable to one another for the team’s objectives. There may be a lack of commitment and effort, conflict between team goals and members’ personal goals, or poor collaboration.